SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM
The DataPath senior leadership team has over a century of combined, hands-on experience in the benefits administration software industry.
We’ve carved out our place and earned our reputation as a leader in our industry by combining thoughtful, experienced leadership with a commitment to continuous improvement. We possess extensive industry knowledge with thought leaders who have dedicated their professional lives to making the marketplace better.
Notable accomplishments from our Leadership team include:
- Co-founding the Special Interest Group for IIAS Standards (SIGIS)
- Meeting with the US Treasury to provide expertise on healthcare payment methods
- Serving as members of the Board of Directors for the Employers Council on Flexible Compensation
- Pioneering new solutions for the HSA industry
- Holding patents for HSA and credit card related innovations
- Leading and advising non-profit organizations in local communities
DataPath leadership is industry leadership. We are a growing, privately-held company that has been in business under the same ownership since 1984. In fact, we’ve been in this market longer than any of our competitors, and we’re here to stay.
Learn more about the DataPath Senior Leadership Team below.
As the Director of Human Resources, Alicia Wilkins is responsible for DataPath’s policies and procedures regarding personnel, including staffing, planning, employee relations, benefits, performance management,