Cloud-Based COBRA Administration Software with DataPath Summit
COBRA Software, COBRA Billing, Cloud-based COBRA Platform
For over 15 years, DataPath has been an industry leader in COBRA administration software solutions. Now with DataPath Summit, we’re enabling administrators to blaze a path to new frontiers in COBRA billing. Summit is a revolutionary, cloud-based CDH account and COBRA administration software platform that facilitates compliant COBRA administration through:
- Quick account setup with default settings and wizards
- Single employer and participant records for both COBRA billing and CDH account administration
- COBRA event-based notice generation
- Automatically monitored COBRA-related events
- Multiple loss-of-coverage options
- And more!
Push your COBRA administration services beyond the boundaries with DataPath Summit.
Summit was designed with TPAs in mind, and is the industry’s only platform specifically developed for seamless COBRA billing and consumer directed healthcare (CDH) account administration. In addition to COBRA, you can manage FSAs, HRAs, QSEHRAs, limited purpose FSAs, dependent care accounts, and Transit/Commuter accounts.
Along with simplified and streamlined employee benefits administration, Summit’s tools and features can help you strengthen and grow your business:
- Effortless business consolidation with unrivaled Master-Sub functionality that allows you to roll multiple books of business under a single profile
- Secure broker accessibility that allows you complete control to define and share specific data with referring brokers on mutual clients
- Maximum white label branding so you can customize your participant and employer portals with your company’s identity, including logo, colors, branding, and web address. No DataPath logo need appear on any public facing pages.
Summit Debit Card
Give your participants quick, secure access to their FSA, HRA, and Transit account dollars with a Summit debit card. The Summit debit card, powered by MasterCard, features a stacked benefit environment that allows access to multiple accounts from a single source. Participants can use their Summit debit card everywhere major credit or debit cards are accepted.
DataPath is the industry’s only platform provider that is also an end-to-end card processor. Every card related process stays in-house, including industry-leading customer service and technical support.
COBRA Administration Software Resources
- COBRA Frequently Asked Questions – Learn more about COBRA Insurance and State Continuation
- HSAs and COBRA Insurance – Portability, Premiums, and Contributions
Additional Information about COBRA Software
|Press Release: DataPath Introduces New COBRA Materials for Captain Contributor and New Sidekick! – DataPath is more than just a COBRA software solution provider. The company recently announced that it released brand new COBRA materials for its unique employee engagement program, The Adventures of Captain Contributor. The materials include comic books, videos and fact sheets all about COBRA to help with education and engagement. Learn more about Captain Contributor and these brand new materials in this press release.
COBRA Frequently Asked Questions – The thought of losing health insurance coverage is scary. This informative blog answers the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about COBRA by participants. If you’re a COBRA administrator, this page is a great resource for your employer groups. This extensive list of FAQs describes what COBRA is, who qualifies, how coverage works and more. Learn more.
COBRA Infographic – DataPath offers more than just COBRA software. For the more visually-minded, this vibrant and informative COBRA infographic answers many COBRA FAQs and is perfect to share with clients and fellow COBRA administrators. Your participants can learn all they need to know about COBRA insurance in this overview.
HSAs and COBRA – If you manage clients on COBRA software, chances are you may manage HSAs as well. This blog addresses concerns about HSAs and COBRA and how these two work together. A great resource to help participants learn if they can pay for COBRA premiums with an HSA, if you can contribute to your HSA while on COBRA and more.