DataPath, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have been selected as a finalist in the 28th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year awards. We’re proud to be among the final five companies in Category III (76-300 employees). This marks the second time DataPath has been honored as a finalist, the first being in 2007.
In 2015, DataPath achieved several significant milestones:
- We expanded our Technology and Customer Support organization in addition to instituting extensive process improvements, resulting in a 40% increase in tickets resolved per day and a 25% increase in same day ticket resolution
- We enhanced Summit Transit and DPI-132 to include terminal restriction capability, equipping clients to pursue new, comparatively low-maintenance revenue streams
- We released DataPath Premium Billing Third Party Payer, equipping clients to target the Exchange market, among others
- We launched Provider Payments, a product that streamlines the payment and EOB distribution process, administering over $1M in virtual card payments in just a few short months
- We were recognized with multiple awards in addition to being an Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist, including the Governor’s Challenge Quality Award
- We experienced tremendous growth, creating over 40 new jobs at our Little Rock headquarters
For over three decades, DataPath has been at the forefront of the employer benefits administration industry. Our innovative software, billing, and payment solutions are empowering people all over the country to blaze a trail to improved healthcare. We’re thankful that we’ve been able to help elevate our nation’s healthcare to a higher level and to promote a strong, thriving economy within the state of Arkansas.
The Arkansas Business of the Year awards ceremony and celebration will be held on Thursday, February 25, in the Wally Allen Ballroom at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock. Winners will be announced that evening. We extend congratulations to our fellow finalists: Kimbel Mechanical; Pinnacle Hotel Group; Rainwater, Holt & Sexton; and Travel Nurse Across America.