For benefits administrators and brokers, what does the future of technology hold? What can software providers do to help them drastically improve their services, give them a competitive edge, and ensure they can stay in ... More >>
Benefits Administration Software
Seamless benefits administration solution for FSA, HRA, HSA, Dependent Care, Transit, COBRA, Billing and more
Summit is the industry’s first, true all-in-one cloud-based solution. Our platform features comprehensive benefits administration functionality for CDH accounts, HSAs, COBRA, and Premium Billing.
Purpose-built for a better benefits experience, Summit simplifies employee benefits administration for third party administrators. TPAs can offer a full suite of health and Dependent Care FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, Lifestyle Spending Accounts, Transit/Commuter accounts, COBRA, and direct and retiree billing in a single solution, or choose individual lines of service specific to their business.
Go beyond the competition with DataPath Summit!
Learn How Our Benefits Administration Software Works
Assets and Investments
FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, DCAPs, Transit
COBRA, Retiree, and Direct Billing
- Includes Health, Dependent Care, and LPFSAs
- Quick and easy account setup with default settings and wizards
- Nearly unlimited plan designs, contributions schedules, and reimbursement settings
- FSA card with stacked benefits environment
- Set up and administer nearly unlimited HRA plan types, including ICHRA, EBHRA, and QSEHRA
- Customize plans at the tier level, including deductibles and reimbursements
- Modify card MCCs per employer plan
- Easy-to-use plan templates
- Perform HSA management, banking, and investments in a single solution
- Claim certification options for TPAs and participants
- Online enrollment and elections for participants
- Investing options and accessible educational materials
- Event-based notice generation
- Action item alerts
- Time-frame tracking
- Fulfillment services with competitive rates
- Flexible payment options for beneficiaries
- Offer section 132 benefits for transit fare, commuter vehicle, and parking accounts
- Convenient debit card with terminal restrictions available in many major metros, including NYC, New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia and San Francisco
- Unlimited payment and billing structures
- Collect premiums for health benefits, leave of absence, parking fees, union dues, and more
- Retiree billing with auto enrollment
Recent News about Benefits Administration Software
We are very proud of the reputation we’ve built over the years of delivering personalized, consistent and knowledgeable service, supported by reliable and easy to use technology. DataPath shares our tireless focus on customer service. Through our partnership with DataPath we are confident that our industry leading organization can continue to provide our COBRA and Retiree Billing clients with a compliant, positive and value-driven experience.
DataPath, Inc. announces partnership with TPA Stream to enhance TPA efficiency LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS (August 21, 2019) – DataPath, Inc., a leading provider of technology solutions for healthcare benefits administration, announced today an affiliation with ... More >>
DataPath Whitepaper Analyzes Effects of Outdated Technology Solutions on TPA Revenue Generation, Compliance and Client Relationships Little Rock, Arkansas (August 28, 2018) – For decades, third party administrators (TPAs) who offer consumer directed healthcare (CDH) ... More >>
New whitepaper analyzes the current state of software technologies and the impact on CDH account and COBRA administration LITTLE ROCK, AR (December 6, 2017) – A new whitepaper released today by DataPath, entitled “How to ... More >>
Whitepapers and Infographics about Benefits Administration Software
HRAs are a flexible tax-advantaged vehicle to help employers save money while delivering a strong benefits package for their workforce. The challenge for third party administrators is finding a benefits administration solution that enables them to attract and retain clients, deliver superior service, and create flexible and complex HRA plans without overbearing constraints from their solutions provider.
Using a multi-platform approach to CDH and COBRA benefits administration can create a host of problems for third party benefits administrators. The following infographic highlights the negative impacts of a multi-platform approach and examines the benefits of a single solution.
The following infographic outlines the must-have features of benefits administration software for third party benefits administrators. If your solution doesn’t have all of these, it may be time to upgrade. To streamline your workflow and increase the bottom line, look for these features and capabilities.
As new technologies emerge, TPAs who offer benefits administration such as CDH account and COBRA administration should continually evaluate their day-to-day business operations to reduce costs through greater efficiency.
Since 2005, the market for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and qualified high deductible health plans has been continuously growing, and so has the market for HSA management services. TPAs need a solution that can help them streamline benefits administration, including HSAs, to deliver an industry-leading customer experience.
Computer technology is continually evolving. The benefits administration platforms of years past are ill-equipped to meet the demands of 21st century users, and benefits administrators are looking for increased efficiency, better data integrity, and greater value from COBRA software vendors.
When considering an account-linked payment card for employer benefits, TPAs must find a solution that provides improved security, accountability, and flexibility for all parties involved in the transaction.