RelianceCardTM – Medicare Set Aside Card
Card-Based Medicare Set Aside Payments
RelianceCard™, our Medicare Set Aside (MSA) payment solution, enables MSA recipients to access their settlement funds with just a card swipe for paying authorized expenses. For third party administrators, RelianceCard can help you stay competitive by attracting new clients, preventing benefit fraud, and reducing time and money spent processing claims.
By offering RelianceCard, you’re providing your clients with a convenient, account-linked debit card for easy access to their Medicare Set Aside account funds, and ease-of-use features that can help them with CMS compliance.
Benefits of RelianceCard
- Discounts – When you partner with a pharmacy benefit manager, card holders can receive discounts on prescriptions or other medical supplies purchased within the pharmacy network.
- Client Satisfaction – With RelianceCard, you can generate higher client satisfaction and help people get the most out of their MSA funds.
- Increased Security – As a single-vendor, end-to-end card processor, DataPath offers increased security, greater flexibility, and better support for you and your clients. We take care of everything in-house, from card issuance and payment processing to customer service and technical support.
- Troubleshooting – If an issue arises, DataPath works directly with the person to resolve it, providing exceptional accountability and higher satisfaction for card holders.
Read our White Papers on Card-Based Medicare Set Aside Payments
White Paper: Using Technology to Enhance the Delivery of Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) Benefits - Self-administered Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements (MSAs) present a daunting challenge to both MSA recipients and third party vendors alike. Settlement recipients are faced with strict rules and regulations, detailed reporting and accountability, disbursement of funds, and more. Pharmacy benefit managers must find a way to offer added value through enhanced pharmacy discounts and a simple yet ... Read more
White Paper: Assessing the Hidden Risks of Payment Processing - The complications that stem from multiple parties being involved in insurance payment processing call for a solution that is flexible, efficient, and secure. Introduction The process of issuing payment from an insurer to a provider is fraught with complications and delays. Insurers commonly enlist the services of a third-party administrator (TPA) to manage the ... Read more
More Information about Card-Based Medicare Set Aside Payments
Medicare Set-Aside 101: Facts TPAs Need To Know - For TPAs who offer or are considering MSA administration, here is an overview of Medicare Set Aside accounts. Navigating the ins-and-outs of Medicare billing can present real challenges for healthcare TPAs – especially when it comes ... Read more
The Benefits of End-to-End Payment Processing - Single-source, end-to-end payment processing can result in stronger client relationships, increased accountability, and decreased fraud. For payment administrators, partnering with a payment processing company that handles the entire payment chain can pay numerous dividends. More and ... Read more
Medicare Set Aside (MSA) Accounts – How It Works - A Medicare Set Aside account, also known as an MSA, is an important component of the workers’ compensation payment landscape. Here’s the essential information you need to know about who qualifies for them, how they ... Read more
Immediate Access to Funds
RelianceCard is an account-linked debit card that provides account holders with immediate access to their funds, no claims or reimbursements required. Plus, DataPath’s partnership with MasterCard® permits access to their funds everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Accessible Claims and Receipts
Our patented ClaimsVault™ technology allows account holders to store and access documents and receipts inside their web portal for recordkeeping and CMS reporting.
Convenient Pharmacy Savings
When card holders use RelianceCard within the preferred pharmacy network, they can receive discounts on purchases without having to carry around extra cards or paperwork.
Greater Peace of Mind
With auto-adjudication capability, card purchases can be restricted to only MSA-approved products and services. Card holders can feel secure knowing that they are using their MSA funds for the intended purpose and that if the card is lost or stolen, their funds aren’t as susceptible to fraud.
- Convenient 24/7 online account access
- Customizable card and materials
- Simplified administrative processes for account setup, contribution processing, expense certification, document preparation and notifications to account holders
- Greater access to funds through DataPath’s partnership with MasterCard
|Assessing the Hidden Risks of Payment Processing [web|pdf]|
|The Benefits of End-to-End Card Processing: Effective, Efficient & Secure [pdf]|
|The Missing Link in Provider Payments [web|pdf]|
|The Hidden Costs of Indemnity Payments [web|pdf]|