Summit is Datapath’s Groundbreaking SaaS Solution.
DataPath, Inc. is seeking a Software Developer to assume a critical role in the Summit Development Group. The successful candidate will assist in the design and implementation of new code and the maintenance of existing code for the Summit software platform.
The Summit Software Developer will get to work with some of the latest software development technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Candidates for the Software Developer position must possess a combination of the following:
- Group-based work experience – proven experience working in a work group involving peer collaboration.
The following is a plus:
- Coordination experience – knowledge and experience in working with offshore resources, experience working within an Agile methodology.
- Industry experience – prior experience in health insurance, insurance claims processing, benefit reimbursements, finance, credit card processing or banking.
The position is located at DataPath, Inc. corporate headquarters in Little Rock, AR.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
- The position does not qualify for an employer-sponsored immigration petition.
- The position is not a remote/telecommuting opportunity.
There’s something special about DataPath. We work hard with our clients to improve the condition of healthcare in our society through innovative technology solutions. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients and work hand-in-hand with them to build powerful software systems that administer healthcare benefit plans and specialized payment solutions. We’re a rapidly growing, privately-owned business with a fun and friendly environment and healthy work/life balance. We work hard together, encourage open communication, and dedicate ourselves to reaching our full potential. And we have a lot of fun too. For more information, visit www.dpath.com.