As a DataPath Product Manager, you will oversee specific product lines within our SaaS software and mobile app. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter Product Manager that has experience in forming the product roadmap and lifecycle for consumer-directed healthcare, COBRA, and benefits debit card administration software. This role will be heavily involved in the development process working hand in hand with business owners to write epics and user stories and clearly communicate these user stories to the development team. Once new software enhancements are developed, it is the responsibility of the product manager to communicate all new functionality to the sales and marketing team.
The Product Manager will be the subject matter expert for our internal systems and the point of contact for all outward facing teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS software products and the ability to deep dive into understanding all aspects of the system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Be a subject matter expert on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Be a subject matter expert for card products and the point of contact to external card vendors
- Prioritize all requests from business owners to direct the development team on what work needs to be accomplished
- Write user stories for enhancements to DataPath software
- Work directly with the software support team and determine issues that need to be addressed and their criticality
- Work directly with the development team to provide direction on the vision and strategy of the product
- Communicate software changes to client facing teams and train them on new functionality
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management in the software field
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (benefits software is not required but is preferred)
- Knowledge in card platforms and processing preferred
- Excellent collaborative skills as well as the ability to work independently
- The ability to work under pressure and to work outside normal business hours on occasion to meet specific deadlines
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or another related field
DataPath is headquartered in Little Rock, AR. Employees have the option of working remotely full-time, working in the office full-time, or a combination of both.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
There’s something special about DataPath. We work hard with our clients to improve the condition of healthcare in our society through innovative technology solutions. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients and work hand-in-hand with them to build powerful software systems that administer healthcare benefit plans and specialized payment solutions. We’re a rapidly growing business with a fun and friendly environment and healthy work/life balance. We work hard together, encourage open communication, and dedicate ourselves to reaching our full potential. And we have a lot of fun too.