Summit is Datapath’s Groundbreaking SaaS Solution.
DataPath, Inc. is seeking a Web Developer to assume a critical role in our team. The successful candidate will assist in the design and implementation of new code and the maintenance of existing code for our software platform.
- Perform on a DevOps team where active communication is required
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Write and execute unit tests
- Create website layout/user interface
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Candidates for the Web Developer positionmust possess a combination of the following:
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server)
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development
- Experience or exposure to Agile and/or DevOps
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Services, Git or other version control systems
The following is a plus:
- Coordination experience – knowledge and experience in working with offshore resources, experience working within an Agile methodology.