DataPath, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual to staff the position of Account Manager. The Account Manager will function in a customer-facing role with DataPath Administrative Services, Inc. (DPAS). DPAS is an Arkansas-licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA) specializing in the administration of tax-advantaged arrangements for employer healthcare plans.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to plan participants in the management of their tax-advantaged benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and COBRA benefits.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Help manage plan sponsor and participant accounts, permissions, access rights and other account details in the DPAS online system.
- Assist plan sponsors and plan participants in enrollment and reenrollment events.
- Assist plan sponsors and plan participants in the processing of tax-advantaged medical reimbursement claims. Assure compliance of the reimbursement processes.
- Assist plan users in importing and processing plan changes and exceptions as needed.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the DataPath Corporate Compliance Programs, Security Awareness Essentials and HIPAA regulations.
- Attend meetings and training as required and assist with training of new team members.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports as needed; communicating system status.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Understand and maintain Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, Sarbanes- Oxley compliance and SaaS compliance.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer both internal and/or external.
Education: Bachelor degree preferred. Relevant and demonstrable experience in a TPA or similar claims processing environment may be substituted for the educational equirements.
- At least three (3) years experience in a related customer service/account manager position.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from customers and provide timely resolutions to issues while effectively communicating status to management and customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills a must.
- Able to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.