DataPath Administrative Services is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for executing daily administrative tasks associated with the operational administration of employee benefit reimbursement plans. The individual will enter reimbursement claims, update records of client transactions, process client financial disbursements, process and update client information, record details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and client interactions as well as actions taken. The Representative will resolve customer inquiries concerning policies and procedures relative to benefit reimbursement plans. A Customer Service Representative must be an individual committed to providing a level of service to clients that is exceptional in timeliness, extraordinary in courtesy and unmatched in problem solving.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience as a customer service representative in a claims processing or financial transaction environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Commitment to providing sterling assistance to each customer
- Fundamental understanding of employee benefit claims administration processes
- High school graduate or GED required
DataPath provides excellent associate benefits and competitive pay. The position is located at DataPath corporate headquarters – 1406 Westpark Drive, Suite 6, Little Rock, Arkansas. DataPath is a non-smoking environment. The nature of the position does not permit remote or telecommuter candidates.